1. Check-in time is 2:00 PM, check-out time is 11:00 AM
2. A damage deposit of EUR 200 is required on arrival for all apartments. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property
3. The minimum age for check-in is 18
4. Smoking in apartments is not allowed
5. Parties/events are not allowed
6. Guests must be quiet between 00:00 and 08:00
7. Pets in apartments vary according to apartment type. Please make sure you choose pets friendly apartment and contact Sunrise Holidays Torrevieja via e-mail or Facebook page.
8. Extending the stay beyond the indicated time, the guest should report to the apartment staff no later than by 23:59 on the day before last day on which the term of renting the apartments expires. The request to extend the stay may be taken into account subject to the availability of the apartments
9. After made the reservation, the guest receives a completed reservation form, which is a confirmation of the reservation, to the e-mail provided by the guest
10. During the stay in the apartment, guests has free access to the Internet
11. The number of guests who can stay in the apartment is limited to that specified in the offer
12. The guest is obliged to properly secure the apartment, which means closing the entrance doors and windows carefully each time they leave it and carefully storing the keys without unauthorized access to them
13. Sunrise Holidays Torrevieja is not responsible for the loss or damage of the client's belongings located in the apartments
14. Failure to submit comments and objections to the technical and quantitative condition at the time of handing over the keys is tantamount to the fact that the apartment was put into use in a state that did not raise any remarks.
15. In case of any questions or problems, please contact Sunrise Holidays Torrevieja by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type and reason for the cancellation
2. Sunrise Holidays Torrevieja doesn't refund the booking costs. The only case to claim a refund is the closed border (on the guest's side) due to local COVID-19 restrictions
1. For the owner of this website, the protection of the personal data of users is of the utmost importance. It makes every effort to ensure that Users feel safe when entrusting their personal data when using the website.
2. The user is a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity, using the electronic services available on the website.
4. The administrator uses the most modern technical measures and organizational solutions, ensuring a high level of protection of the processed personal data and protection against unauthorized access.
The Administrator processes the User's personal data in order to:
Preparation of an offer and provision of all information about the service and its scope.
5. This means that these data are needed in particular for
a.register on the website;
b. conclusion of the contract;
c. making settlements;
d. delivery of goods ordered by the User or performance of services;
e. use by the User of all consumer rights (e.g. withdrawal from the contract, warranty).
6. The user may also consent to receive information about new products and promotions, which will cause the administrator to be there as well
process personal data in order to send the User commercial information regarding, inter alia, new products or services, promotions or
7. Personal data is also processed as part of the fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the data controller and the implementation of tasks in
in the public interest, including to perform tasks related to security and defense or to keep tax documentation.
8. Personal data may also be processed for the purposes of direct marketing of products, securing and pursuing claims or protection
against claims of the User or a third party, as well as marketing of services and products of third parties or own marketing,
other than direct marketing.
III. DATA TYPE
1. The administrator processes the following personal data, the provision of which is necessary for:
a.register on the website:
- first name and last name;
- e-mail adress;
b. making purchases via the website:
- first name and last name;
- delivery address;
- Phone number;
- e-mail adress;
c. Data provided by the User optionally:
- date of birth;
2. In the event of withdrawal from the contract or acceptance of the complaint, when the refund is made directly to the User's bank account,
in order to refund the amount due, we also process information about the bank account number.
The user to the website (e.g. via a computer or smartphone) and his preferences. They are used, inter alia, in cells
advertising and statistical purposes and to adapt the website to the individual needs of the User.
2. Cookies are pieces of information that contain a unique reference code that the website sends to the User's device for the purpose
storing and sometimes tracking information about the device used. Usually they do not allow the identification of the User. Their
the main task is to better match the website to the User.
3. Some of the cookies appearing on the website are available only for the duration of a given internet session and expire after closing
browsers. Other cookies are used to remember the User who is recognized on the website after returning to the website. They are
then they are kept for a long time.
4. The cookies used on this website are:
ECSI - deleted after one month, CCK3 - deleted after closing the browser
Secure_Cartgc - deleted after closing the browser,
Kas_js - deleted after closing the browser
5. All cookies appearing on the website are set by the administrator.
6. All cookies used by this website are compliant with the applicable European Union law.
7. Most Users and some mobile browsers automatically accept cookies. If the User does not change the settings, the
cookies will be saved in the device's memory.
8. The user may change the preferences regarding the acceptance of cookies or change the browser in order to be able to receive appropriate cookies every time
notification when the cookie function is set. To change the cookie acceptance settings, you must adjust the settings in your browser.
9. It is worth remembering that blocking or deleting cookies may prevent the full use of the website.
10. Cookies will be used for the necessary session management, including:
a. Creating a special login session for the User of the website so that the website remembers that the User is logged in and his requests are
delivered in an efficient, safe and consistent manner
b. Recognizing the User who has previously visited the website, which allows for the identification of the number of unique users who
have taken advantage of the website and allows you to make sure that the website has sufficient capacity for the number of new users;
c. Identifying whether a website visitor is registered on the website;
d. Registering information from the User's device, including: cookies, IP address and information about the browser used, in order to be able to
diagnose problems, administer and track Site Use;
e. Customizing the layout elements of the graphic design or website content;
f. Collecting statistical information on how the User uses the website in order to improve the website and determine which areas of the website
of the website are the most popular for Users.